V-Game Music Masters Panel at Pax West
September 3, 2021
Digital “Maestros Of Video Games” Composer Panel at Pax West 2021
What does it take to write music for video games? Hear from leading AAA and indie composers as they share their experiences and discuss the craft of scoring music for video games. Sunday, September 5th at 4:30pm PST the “Maestros Of Video Games” Composer Panel will take place at the Pax West 2021, a celebration of gaming and gaming culture featuring thought-provoking panels, a massive expo hall filled with the best publishers and studios, new game demos, musical performances, tournaments, and a community experience. This year’s digital panel features the composers of ORI, HALO: INFINITE, RESIDENT EVIL: VILLAGE, SACKBOY, TOMB RAIDER, CALL OF DUTY, MORTAL KOMBAT 11, MOSS, THE DARK PICTURES ANTHOLOGY, DEAD SPACE, CARRION, and many more:
The 2021 PAX West composer panel will feature the following (above, left-to-right):
- Emily Reese (Host/Presenter)/Level With Emily Reese Podcast.
- Brian D’Oliveira/Resident Evil: Village, Shadow Of The Tomb Raider, Sackboy.
- Gareth Coker/Halo Infinite, Ori And The Will Of The Wisps, Immortals: Fenyx Rising.
- Wilbert Roget, II/Mortal Kombat 11, Call Of Duty Mobile, Anew: The Distant Light.
- Jason Graves/Moss, The Dark Pictures Anthology, Tomb Raider, Dead Space.
- Cris Velasco/Carrion, Dauntless, Fortnite.
Note: This panel will not take place in a traditional theatre and will only be streaming to Twitch.tv/PAX
For more information, visit https://west.paxsite.com.